In December 2011, Bearville launched their 12 Days Of Christmas Quest. This was a quest that was ran over twelve days in the run up to Christmas, but had to be finished before the 24th December in order to unlock a festive reward.
To start the quest, users needed to talk to the Elf found at the Train Station. He told the player about how "The reindeer were out practicing for the big night and it got a little too windy. They dropped presents all over town!". For this quest, the Elf would give the player a new hint each day for twelve days until all the presents were found.
The presents each day could be found in the following locations:
- Day 1 - The first present could be found on top of one of the recycling bins at the Pawsitively Green Center
- Day 2 - The second present could be found near a snowman at the Ice Skating Rink
- Day 3 - On top of the station at the Waterfall Train Station
- Day 5 - Near the clock inside Mrs. Claus' Kitchen
- Day 6 - Outside of Maxine Clark's Condo
- Day 8 - On top of a bag inside the Train
- Day 9 - On the steps of a Cub Condo at the Neighbourhood
- Day 10 - Near one of the fountains in Friendship Forest Park
- Day 11 - In the ice pond at Paw Park
- Day 12 - To the left of the screen at the North Pole Town Square