Basketball Spin was a minigame that users could play in Bearville; it was located in the Gymnasium at the Bear University and was one of the three minigames that were 'lesson' based involving your Furry Friend learning skills.
Once you chose this game to play, a menu would pop up allowing you to choose from three different difficulty levels; easy, normal and hard. The harder you chose the game to be, the faster you had to be at playing it. You also had the option to look at high scores or instructions before playing the game.
To play the game:
- A basketball would be shown spinning on a bears' head (supposedly your Furry Friend)
- Different letters would appear on the screen either slowly or quickly, depending on the difficulty level you chose to play at
- Users had to click those letters on their keyboard; if they clicked the right letter, the green light in the top right corner would flash
- You had to click all of the right letters as fast as possible to keep the ball on the bears' head; each letter you pressed correctly earned you 100 points. The more points you earned, the more Bear Bills you would recieve at the end of the game
- If you got a letter wrong, you risked the ball falling off of the bears' head and failing the game; this would make the game stop and you would earn less Bear Bills for this
- You had 30 seconds to click as many letters as possible to earn points
- Playing this game allowed users to improve their Recreation Badge