The Bear Head Tutorial was one of the first things to complete in BuildaBearville as soon as you became a new member. It required you to click on Bearemy, who was located outside of the Build-A-Bearville Workshop in Town Square. Once you had clicked on him, a menu would pop up which explained that the user must find hidden bear heads all around Bearville. There were 10 bear heads to find.
The 10 bear heads were in these locations:
- The top of the Coffee Shop
- On a bear-shaped tree outside the Pawforming Arts Centre
- On top of one of the drapes that hang over the windows at the Build-A-Bearville Workshop
- On top of the stuffing machine inside the Build-A-Bearville Workshop
- Underneath one of the windows near the Bear University
- At the top of the screen in Pawlette's Coufur Boutique
- On top of a Cub Condo in the Neighbourhood
- At the side of the racetrack outside Sportsplex
- In the flower patch at Paw Park
- On the left hand side in the grass at Friendship Forest Park
Once you had found all 10 of the bear heads, you had to go back and talk to Bearemy. He would then reward you with a prize; a red t-shirt for your character. The T-Shirt went straight into your 'My Stuff' section so that you could change your character into it.