To play the game, users had to click on the paint tube inside the studio; this would bring up a new screen with a notification allowing users to view instructions and highscores before continuing on with playing the minigame.
This game was created in promotion of the Rainbow Hugs Bear, a new bear in BABW for April 2012! This game then became a permanent edition to the Art Studio.
How to Play Edit
- There were three different paint tubes to the left of the screen; red, yellow and blue
- Users had to create a tube from any of the three colors to the bears' canvas on the right of the screen
- To do this, you had to click each tube piece to rotate them till they connected to another piece
- You could also connect up the three colors to create new colors, such as orange or green
- The more tubes you used for one tunnel, the more points you would earn overall; each piece you used earned you one point
- The more points you earned, the more Bear Bills you would receive at the end of the game
- This game helped users improve their Arts & Crafts Badge!