Furbulous Florist was a minigame that users could play in Bearville; it was located in the Gymnasium at the Bear University and was one of the three 'lesson' based minigames that taught your Furry Friend skills.
The first menu that popped up once you chose to play this game allowed you to choose out of three difficulty levels; easy, normal and hard. You could also view high scores or instructions before you clicked the play button.
How to Play
- First, a specific flower would show up at the top of the screen
- Users had to choose from the 10 different flower pots and click the one that had the same flowers as shown above
- For every plant that users got correct, the green light in the top right corner of the screen would flash and you would earn 100 points; the more points you earned, the more Bear Bills you would recieve after playing
- You got a timer of 30 seconds to get as many flowers right as possible
- Playing this game would help you improve your Community Badge