Pie Eating Contest was a minigame that users could play in Bearville; it was located at the Path area of the world.
To begin the game, users had to click on the pie sat ontop of a tree stump in the grassy area at the Path; this would bring up a menu allowing users to view highscores and instructions before playing the game.
How to Play
- Users were put up against an opponent to eat pies as fast as they possibly could
- To do this, two different letters would appear on the screen; users had to click these letters on their keyboard as fast as they could to eat the pie
- The faster you clicked the keys, the faster the pie would be eaten and this would be shown at the top of the screen
- Once you finished a pie, users had to click the spacebar to move onto the next one
- Users had to try and beat their opponent and get as many points as they possibly could; the more points you earned, the more Bear Bills you received at the end of the game