Run Fur The Stuffing was a minigame in BuildaBearville located in the Build-A-Bearville Workshop building. To play the game, you had to click on a small white box located at the bottom of the screen near the front desk of the building.
This game had many different levels to it; the main aim of the game was to collect all of the items falling from the sky in your box. Once your box was full, you had to run over to the right to empty it into the big box. Once the big box was full, you would level up. As levels went on, the amount you had to fill the big box increased more and more in order to increase the difficulty of the game, and you had to make sure you completed this before the time ran out.
How to Play
- You started the game with 2 minutes and 5 seconds on the timer and had to fill the box with 20 items.
- There was also a limit to how much you could collect in your little box; it started at 10, though you could increase the amount as the game went on.
- Each level, the big box increased by 10 in capacity: first level was 20, second level was 30, third level was 40 and so on.
You had to use your arrow keys on the keyboard to move the bear left and right and catch as many items as you possibly could. The longer you lasted before the timer ran out, the more Bear Bills you would earn in the end which would go straight into your inventory for you to spend.
There were also other items that fell from the sky that you had to look out for during gameplay:
- If a rollerskate fell from the sky and you caught it in your box, it sped up your bears' movement for 10 seconds, which allowed you to collect as many items as you could much faster and therefore be more likely to fill up the large box before the timer ran out.
- If a red heart fell from the sky and you caught it in your box, the capacity of the box you're carrying increased by 5. This allowed you collect more items before taking them over to the big box, therefore increasing your chance of filling up the big box in time.
- If a broken heart fell from the sky and you caught it in your box, the capacity of the box you're carrying decreased by 5. This decreased your chance of filling the big box before the time ran out as you now couldn't collect as many items at once in your smaller box.
- If a bear head that had 2x in the centre fell from the sky and you caught it in your box, the amount of items that you had already caught in your small box would multiply by 2, even if it went past the normal capacity. If you had 15/20 items in your box, it would multiply it to 30/20 and you could then empty this into the larger box.
- If a bear head that had a question mark in the centre fell from the sky and you caught it in your box, anything could happen in the game. It could give you more points, a larger box capacity, skates etc. This increased your chance of winning more Bear Bills.
After you lost the game (running out of time, quitting), a screen would pop up with the score you achieved alongside the amount of Bear Bills you earned from playing. It also allowed you to either quit the game or replay it, view the instructions or view the high scores.